Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm going to start blogging again

Hi guys and girls! barney's back! Gonna start my blog all over again because it was too messy and they were some sensitive issues which might harm the peace we're having right now.

Okay, the blog address will remain the same, just that the content might be a lil' different this time cause I wont blog anymore nonsense like how I did in my previous blog. A blog is a just a place for one to express his or her thoughts, for free. =p all you need to do is keep ur fingers dancing on the keyboard and you're done!

I gotta go but i'll keep updating. With more pictures. (= and love.

4 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

lol... haven't seen you for ages... good to see u back blogging again.. haha...

Daryl said...

yes yes. thanks bro. it's so sudden u check on my blog. u knew there's ntg much in it. lol

DaVIdnG said...

lol.. have been following your blog since last time.. and jason's too.. but both blogs died off the same time..

Daryl said...

i didn't know i have a loyal fan like u! thanks bro. i'll try to keep it as updated as i can. what's with his blog? he should be updating more frequent than i do. lol
coming back anytime soon?
keep in touch.